Have you ever had someone send you a fruit bouquet? There is something so appealing about eating fruit that is cut into pretty shapes!! Fun and fanciful, it is the perfect way to get your little ones to try new fruits. I made this fruit bouquet for Myles’s second birthday party. It was the first time I’ve ever tried this, and I was surprised at how easy it was to make the different shapes. And, as it only took about an hour from start to finish, even super busy moms can bust this out for a special event. 🙂
1 honeydew melon
1 lb red grapes
2 pints strawberries
skewers, flower styrofoam, and a pretty container
1. Use a melon baller to make small balls of cantaloupe melon. Peel and slice pineapple and cut into flower shapes. Skewer.
2. Hull strawberries. Skewer.
3. Wash grapes. Skewer4-5 per stick.
4. Cut honeydew into leaf shapes. Skewer.
5. Arrange by sticking ends of skewers into the styrofoam filled container.