Found this recipe yesterday and had to make them that night. Ooh!!! And they are just as good as they sound!
Nutella Brownie Bites
6 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
1/2 cup Nutella
1/4 tsp vanilla
5 Tbsp flour
1. Preheat oven to 350*F (160* C).
2. Combine butter, chocolate syrup and Nutella in a medium bowl. Stir until well mixed.
3. Add the egg and the vanilla; mix.
4. One Tbsp at a time, incorporate the flour.
5. Pour batter into individual cups of a lightly greased muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe from the fabulous: http://onehungrymama.com/2011/02/nutella-brownies-brownie-bites-nutella-hot-chocolate/