Nom, nom, nom!!!
While I much prefer American pancakes, crepes (or English pancakes) are nice for a dessert every once in awhile. And since they only take five ingredients, they are very cupboard friendly! If the banana/chocolate combo doesn’t appeal to you, feel free to fill them with any fresh fruit that you want!
Crepes with Bananas and chocolate Sauce
3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 banana, sliced
1. Place a large non-stick skillet on medium high heat.
2. Meanwhile, combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Make a well in the middle and add the milk and egg. Whisk until no lumps remain.
4. Lightly oil pan, then add a dollop of batter to the pan, tilting it back and forth until thin and complete (no holes).
5. Cook on both sides for about two minutes until light brown.
6. Transfer to a plate and fill with bananas. Roll and top with more bananas and chocolate sauce.